Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome to the Pocket Presentation Coach Blog

Thank you for subscribing to my blog. I realize that you, as a presenter, face audiences that are overloaded with information, have nanosecond attention spans, insist on interaction and expect to be entertained. The purpose of this blog is to help you manage public speaking fears and enhance your delivery so that you connect and resonate with today’s demanding audiences. You’ll receive up-to-date strategies to enable you to sell yourself and your ideas. Each month, I’ll blog on a specific topic such as Using Humor, Theatrical Techniques, Creating the “New Style” of Visuals, How Nutrition Affects Delivery, or Persuasion Through Storytelling. I hope to encourage you to reach beyond yourself and become a model communicator. I look forward to your feedback and dialogue!

Jan D'Arcy
jan@jdarcy.com
http://www.jdarcy.com/

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog Jan! So nice to see you... virtually anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciated your encouragement to get started! It can even be of value with your writing.Jan

    ReplyDelete